At Glasgold Group, we are continuing precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and doctors. We want to assure you that when you come to our office, you will feel safe and comfortable.
Please read the following guidelines we have implemented at our office. For any questions on our safety practices, or your appointment, please call us at 732-846-6540. Thank you for your understanding.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP KEEP EVERYONE SAFE?
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Call our office 732-846-6540 when you arrive and wait in your car until we are ready for you to come inside the building.
- Masks are MANDATORY. Please remember to wear your face mask.
- All patients are screened for symptoms of Covid-19 and have their temperature taken upon entering the office.
- If you feel sick, please callus and reschedule PRIOR to arriving at the office.
- When entering the office, we ask you to sanitize your hands immediately with our provided sanitizer.
- We ask that you come to your appointment ALONE. Our ONLY exception will be if the patient is a minor and requires a parent or guardian to be present.
- We will no longer be shaking hands with any of our patients. Please do not take it personally.
- While at the office, we will be practicing safe distancing and we ask that you do your best to keep 6 feet between yourself and other patients/staff.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE?
- Appointment times are spaced out to ensure social distancing.
- All of our staff and doctors will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and will have their temperatures checked and do a self-screening of symptoms prior to starting their shift.
- Each examination room is disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting railings, door handles, counters, reception room areas, pens, and all high touch areas.
We appreciate your support and patience in helping to ensure the safety of all of our staff and patients during this time. Thank you!